Our scenery has been very picturesque from all the snow we been having lately. There’s something very magical when capturing a picture with a snowy landscape. Today I’m wearing a cute pink and navy J.Crew striped sweater with a matching pink Pom Pom beanie, and I can’t forget about my cozy pink mittens from Anthropologie from last year. I can’t get enough of my cold weather boots from Sperry. They’ve been a huge lifesaver during the wintry season. Enjoy your weekend there’s only nine more days left till Christmas.
- Anthropologie Outbound Mittens
- J.Crew Pink Tippi sweater
- Target A New Day Striped Navy Pullover
- Amazon Knitted Pom Pom Beanie
- J.Crew Ribbed Pom Pom Beanie
- Sperry Saltwater Sparkle Cold Weather Duck Boots
- Ann Taylor Loft Modern Skinny Jeans