Hello Monday! Isn’t this pom pom sweater adorable? It’s the softest, dreamiest sweater. There’s only one week left till Christmas so you better get all your last minute shopping done! I was hoping to have a white Christmas this year but it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen since the temperature is going to warm up by the end of the week. I’m styling Madewell snow globe bobble turtleneck pom pom sweater from a couple years ago paired with a Kate Spade Santa Pom Pom knitted beanie and J.Crew red infinity scarf. Today’s outfit inspiration is Santa’s little helper so I hope you all have been “Nice”this year and not on the “Naughty” list!
- Madewell Snowglobe Bobble Turtleneck Sweater
- ASOS Vero Moda Bobble Knitted Sweater
- ModCloth Pom Pom Knit Sweater
- J.Crew Cozy Ribbed Infinity Scarf
- Kate Spade Knit Santa Hat with Marabou Pom Pom & Matching Mittens
- Sperry Saltwater Sparkle Cold Weather Duck Boots