Can you believe I snagged up this cozy hot pink scarf in the dollar spot at Target for only $7. For a while I’ve been eyeing a Lilly Pulitzer Harp Cashmere wrap in berry fizz, in a similar color but I just couldn’t spend $200. So I’m excited that I was able to find something very similar for more than half the price. Whenever I go shopping at Target I never leave empty handed because there’s a lot of stylish pieces at affordable prices. I tend to be a savvy shopper but if I see something that’s a must have I will splurge!
- Target A New Day Cream Pullover
- ASOS Super-Soft Hot Pink Scarf
- Walmart Cable Knit Beanie
- MAC Candy Yum-Yum Lipstick
- Kate Spade Small Byrdie Crossbody
- Target Rita Ankle Booties