Today I’m styling these sexy over the knee boots paired with a burgundy J.Crew Teddi cotton-wool sweater, knitted beanie, and my favorite cozy oblong scarf that has been on repeat. I can’t stop wearing scarves and beanies because it has been very chilly here but it also makes my looks even cuter. I love being able to layer in the winter since there is more ideas to create a fashionable outfit. About two months ago I came across a great company called Eye Buy Direct since I need to get new glasses. They had a special deal buy one and get the other 50% OFF. I definitely didn’t pass up that deal and bought two pairs of glasses. My eyes need to wear glasses to see distance but I tend to always wear my Acuvue Oasys contact lens.
- Payless Over the Knee Boots
- J.Crew Factory Cotton-Wool Teddie Sweater
- Kate Spade Make it Mine Camila Crossbody
- Kate Spade Make it Mine Pearl Flap
- Eye Buy Direct Muse Dark Red Glasses
- KJP Antique Sailor Knot Ring
- JORD Watch Cassia Series Zebra & Ivory